Nuaire’s reputation for innovation and great service is due in no small part to the high quality of its people. By hiring the best staff and offering regular training and support we ensure that our people develop along with our company. The company has over 400 committed and talented staff, many of whom are highly-qualified specialists, and all of whom are focused on providing excellent customer care.
Our staff are trained in a wide variety of market and product topics ranging from a general appreciation of ventilation through to specialist training covering residential and commercial legislation, integrated controls and the latest renewable technologies. Our core values and customer service ethos are supported by regular training initiatives and team activities.
To find out more about working at Nuaire and the exciting opportunities we have please email your CV to email@example.com
Buyer / Material Scheduler
A vacancy has arisen within the purchasing department for a buyer/material scheduler, reporting to the purchasing/scheduling manager. The role requires that manufacturing are supplied with the correct components accurately, ensuring all deliveries are on time using Nuaires ordering and scheduling systems and goods are supplied to Nuaires high quality standards. Developing supplier partnership to improve material logistics.
- Review DOMUS demand of finished goods against stock using IFS. Where needed check available Nuaire supply date using Oracle. Raise Domus purchase order (IFS) on Nuaire with predetermined date. Raise Nuaire sales order ARC for Domus order.
- Secure manufacturing / stock delivery dates by negotiating with the supplier.
- Be able to respond to departmental queries, liaising with suppliers to provide solutions.
- Support the needs of the business within the defined costs and timescales.
- Ensure that supplier’s component lead-times are accurate at all times.
- Support new product introductions by working with manufacturing engineers to increase throughput into production
- Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively as a team member and under own initiative.
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in managing and building supplier relationships
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office.
- Highly organised and motivated.
- Must have attention to detail and a ‘Can do’ attitude.
The ideal candidate will be focused with the ability to balance the needs of other departments/manufacturing and the business. They will need to be an effective communicator and take responsibility for achieving the desired outcome, have excellent people skills and contribute positively within the team. They will need to be well organised with excellent time management skills and have the ability to prioritize their workload and look for solutions and be forward planning. Experience to understand/interpret motor specifications would be desirable.
G.C.S.E or equivalent in English and Maths as a minimum
Applications should be made in writing to Ceri Yeo at firstname.lastname@example.org Enclosing a current CV. Closing date for applications is 10/08/2017
Commercial Frontline Customer Sales Advisor
The position of Frontline Customer Sales Advisor has become available within the Commercial Sales Office reporting to the Business Intelligence Team Leader.
The Customer Sales Advisor is responsible for being the first point of contact for customers, with the main focus being to provide prices, lead times and low level technical support to the commercial market. By applying sales skills and recognising buying signals the Advisor will capitalise on commercial opportunities through negotiation of price to order.
- Provide accurate key information to customers and representatives on Nuaire Commercial products
- Influence and advise customers on the features and benefits of the products to secure sales.
- Take every opportunity to continually recognise buying signals, turning an enquiry into an order and up sell other products.
- Prepare telephone “quick quotes” and follow through to conclusion.
- Provide excellent customer service by being helpful and courteous at all times.
- Take ownership and ensure promises are delivered.
- Work in a spirit of co-operation with all colleagues to achieve team goals and targets.
- Participate in product launches and promotions.
- To achieve a monthly department call capture rate of 98%
- To achieve a customer service call quality percentage score of above. Target 85% on all calls observed.
- To achieve a department customer service rating of 8 out of 10 based on department feedback from external sales and customers, run on a quarterly basis.
- Excellent Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Building & Managing Customer Relationships
- Influencing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Strong attention to detail
To be customer service focused, an effective communicator and take personal responsibility for achieving the desired KPI’s and results.
Well organised, and have the ability to prioritise their workload. They will need to work well under pressure and look for solutions.
Flexible, in order to cover shifts from 8.30am - 5.30pm.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will be educated to A level standard and preferably hold a Professional Customer Service qualification.
Please forward a copy of your CV and application to James.Weston@nuaire.co.uk
The closing date for applications is Thursday 3rd August 2017
Residential Estimating Team Leader
To supervise a team of Residential Design Estimators to deliver a professional service to the residential new build and social housing market. Responsible for the day to day administration of the department, management of all workload, the solving immediate customer & external design queries. The team leader will be responsible for the continuous improvement of Nuaire residential estimating offering by communicating with customers to gain feedback.
To ensure that the new processes and procedures outlined are implemented and used effectively by the team.
To produce statistical information, collate and analyse on a daily basis to assist in evaluating the performance of the team against set targets.
To support the Residential Manager in liaising with internal and external customers to identify areas for continuous improvement.
To assist in achieving department targets and initiatives to secure additional business
Minimum 90% quotations on time
Maximum 5 day turnaround on all design work
All fast track quotations prepared within 24hrs
All customers contacted daily where unable to complete
All salesman kept informed of progress via email
Encourage, support, and motivate the team on a daily basis
To train new members of staff
Improve the design offering from Nuaire by developing REVIT and Fan Selector to suit customer needs and market conditions.
Manage all progressive objectives issued to team members and ensure deadlines are met
- Exceptional analytical and listening skills.
- Communication and managing customer relationship skills
- Influencing skills and negotiation
- Planning and Organisation
- Commercial Awareness
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Personal Profile
- Possess Energy, Drive, Ambition & focus on results
- Structured & Process orientated and open to continuous improvements
- A good internal communicator, influencer & team member who best utilises people resources
- Ability to Grow & Develop in a commercial environment, to meet future challenges at Nuaire
It is anticipated that the successful candidate would be educated to A level standard and or have the relevant work experience in Design/Estimating.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com no later than 11th August 2017