BPS AHU Models
Models below show the BPS range in both horizontal and vertical to suit the project and application in a variety of different sizes and duties with easily selectable modules and features.
- Horizontal units – 05, 10, 15, 20 - Up to duty 2m3/s
- Vertical units – 07, 12, 17, 22, 32, 42 - Up to duty 6m3/s
Features & Benefits
- High efficiency heat recovery - Thermal Wheel or Plate HX, ErP 2018
- One piece packaged solution – Catalogue selectable, manufactured in sections for ease of manoeuvrability on site
- Unique ‘patented’ construction design – Incorporates thermally broken extrusion with fixed panels sandwiched together which help to obtain TB1, D1, L1 & T2
- Heating & cooling – Heating options include LPHW & Electric and Cooling options include Chilled Water, Reverse Cycle and DX
- Constant pressure – Standard on BPS models with Connect and Adapt control
- Optional condensing unit – Mitsubishi Mr Slim Condenser with PAC control on BPS models with Ecosmart Connect and Adapt (Trend) controls
- New built in control platform – Ecosmart Classic, Connect or Adapt (Trend), Adapt (Siemens) as standard. Basic control also available.
- Warranty – 5 year with Ecosmart Classic, Connect & Adapt